Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, October 16, 2011

NFL Stone Cold Locks 2011 Week 5

Me & Al Davis October 7th 1990, 21yrs and 1 day before his death

Last week in an emotional moment I laid all my
eggs in one basket and used all three of my
picks on the Oakland Raiders, and though this
is not the norm, nor something I ever expect
to do again, it is something I will give myself
a pass on just this once. The record stands at
13-2, and looking continue last weeks momentum,
so here goes:

1. Pittsburgh (Del Rio on his last legs)
2. Philadelphia (Scene of Vick's post jail resurgence)
3. Cincinnati (I'm reaching here)


Al Davis, Jim Otto & Their Wives leaving Buffalo Hotel
October 1990 prior to a Sunday Night Game vs Bills


Thank You Al Davis !

No comments: