Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Skinny On Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Split

Sandrarose.com

If you cam here to read about the recent news of
the Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries divorce, I'm
afraid you in the wrong place. The headline was
not meant to deceive you, but when I said "Skinny"
I meant skinny, like real skinny, like bare bones,
nothing. This is a sports site, I, and I hope
my readers and followers, don't give a rats ass
about what the F@%K Kim Kardishian does in her
leisure time. Remember we are talking about
someone who's real vault to fame is attributed
to the fact that she first rose to fame in 2007
when she starred in a sex tape with R&B singer
Ray J., someone who metaphorically sells her ass
for a living, classy huh? The only reason the
story or blurb even makes it on here is because
Kris Humphries is a "Basketball Player", who
averages 5.6 points per game, and a disappointment
as the 14th overall pick in the 2004 NBA Draft.
So much so that he's already been on four different
teams in seven years and is about to see his fifth
if anyone is interested in signing him after the
lockout. Truth is she put him on the map.
Again if you came here to read about their split,
you have bigger issues.


Thank You Al Davis !

No comments: