Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stone Cold Lock(s) Super Bowl XLVI edition

The Stone Cold Locks makes one last appearance for
the 2011 NFL Season, and I'm holding on with a
fairly healthy 50-9 record trying very hard to make
sure that I don't fall into double digit losses on
the last game of the year. I picked the Giants a
few weeks back to represent the NFC in the BIG
game, but I never made a pick for the AFC, nor did
I pick a Champion. This game is extremely close to
call, and a win by either team would not be a
surpise, but I have to make a choice, here it is:

New York Giants - I just have little to no faith
in the New England secondary, and think that Eli
Manning has crossed over into that group of QB's
that can get the job done. Brady is till better,
and a killer, but I'm afraid that without Rob
Gronkowski, he just won't have enough to do it
by himself. Gronkowski is not to be counted on
for this game, they will have to pull something
else out from their bag of tricks to win this if
the Patriots are going to do it at all.

Enjoy The Game !

Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: