Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Saturday, September 10, 2011

AFC West: A Return To Glory Days Football?

Courtesy: Pigskin Doctors

I saved the one closest to my heart for last, but
only because I couldn't decide. The questions
here are going to be: Can the Chargers survive
another bad start or more bad special teams
play, and how much will they miss Darren Sproles?
Better yet, how much will the loss of Nnamdi
Asomougha affect the Raider D? Are the Chiefs
for real? How long before John Fox puts his
stamp on the Broncos? Here's how I see it:

1. San Diego Chargers (Rivers, Gates, Jackson)
2. Oakland Raiders (But only because Nnamdi's gone)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (Still lots to prove)
4. Denver Broncos (What do they have?)

This week, my playoff seeds will be posted as
well, so stay tuned.

No comments: