Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

NFL Stone Cold Locks Championship Edition 2012

Photographed by: Damian Strohmeyer/SI

The record improved to 48-9 after a perfect 3-0 weekend
which could have been filled with different results, but
thankfully wasn't. We are down to the last three games
and there is NO wiggle room, pick these or go home is
all I got. So here goes, as I try to make these count.

1. New England Patriots - An upset wouldn't surprise me
here, but Joe Flacco just isn't the guy to do it.

2. New York Giants - If there was one pick out of these
two I would have to change it would be this one, but
I love me a rematch of SuperBowl XLII.

Both these games should be very enjoyable, so unless you
are a fan of one of these four teams and are biting your
fingernails to the bone, you should be able to casually
enjoy them, so take advantage, we're near the end.

Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: