Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, January 1, 2012

NFL Stone Cold Locks Week 17

Getty Images

Just like the guy in this photo, I sometimes feel that
even though I had a 3-0 week, the season total of 40-8
is not worthy of Stone Cold Lock status, but I have one
more week left in the regular season, and I will carry
this throughout the playoffs, and all the way to the
"BIG" game in February. Here are this weeks picks:

1. Philadelphia - Last chance to save face for the Birds

2. Pittsburgh - No let up, and possible #1 seed at stake

3. 49er's - Most dependable pick all season long for me

This is the most difficult week of all to pick.
You never know who's going to mail it in or not.


Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: