Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stone Cold NFL Locks Week 7




A 12-6 is far from  the "can't miss" that Stone Cold Locks
are supposed to be, so I will hunker down and try to get
back on track with my first 3-0 week, after another 2-1
last week.  Let's see if I can shake this bad luck, here goes:

1. New England - The Jets have nothing but a decent defense
and too many holes on offense.  Should be a one sided affair.

2. Buffalo - Yeah, I said it, now all I have to do is cross my
fingers and hope that Ryan Fitzpatrick doesn't throw 5 picks.
 
3. Chicago - Lions would have lost last week if they were
facing a competent opponent.  This week I'll pretend that
the Bears are just that, competent.
  


 Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: