Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stone Cold NFL Locks Week 5

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/al_davis_obit_040711_CP.jpg
Rest In Peace Al - 7/4/29 - 10-8-11
   
Last week much more like what a "LOCK" pick should
be, and a 3-0 weekend was a nice band aid to what has
ailed me so far.  My mark is still only 8-4 and I really
need to build on it to ensure that I don't go over my loss
total from last year of nine.  This week I will try and copy
last week with another perfect slate, here goes: 

1. Giants - It's Cleveland, what more do I need to say?

2. Houston - Against the Jets it should be like taking candy
from an infant.

3. Green Bay - The only "shaky" pick here, but I can't see
Rodgers getting outplayed by Luck.  Just don't see it.  
   


Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: