Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stone Cold NFL Locks Week 6

US Presswire  
  
10-5 and feeling disgusted with this "can't" miss picks,
but at least I said it from the onset last week, Green Bay
was my only shaky pick of the bunch, and they were my
only loss.  Next time I won't make that type of pick,
and I'll stick with the spirit of the"LOCK"
OK, Here goes:

1. Atlanta - Want the truth?  Hope I'm wrong, but I don't
see how Oakland wins this game.  Too many holes.

2. Baltimore - Ditto, read the description for pick one and
insert Dallas where it says Oakland, except for the "I hope
I'm wrong part"
 
3. San Francisco - Sorry Eli, but the Niners have payback
on their mind and I think they get some.  At least it won't
knock you out of the playoffs. 
 


Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: