Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Monday, September 24, 2007

World Series Chumpions

I don't know how you may feel about this, but if
you put your allegiance aside, and I'm trying.
I have to believe that the Angels of the AL
West and whatever town/city/state they play
for, have to be the front runner to win the World
Series. I know Boston got off to a sizzling start,
but now they look kinda ordinary, and many
prognosticators laid their hat on Detroit, but
their eliminated. The Indians have a manager
that can't at times get out of his own way.
Please let's not talk about who the NL
representative might turn out to be.

All that being said, and yes it's still a little
early, and I know I was blowing the
Yankees horn just recently, but the Angels
and Master Sciocia have their number.
I guess what I want to say is, I think the
Angels are set to win it all again. I would
check back though.

Remember talk is cheap, but print costs.

No comments: