Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Friday, September 28, 2007

Excitement or Disappointment

If you're a Colorado Rockies fan, or a Philadelphia
Phillie's fan this is a fun time, but if you're a New York
Mets fan, or a Milwaukee Brewers fan this is not only
frustrating but disappointing as well. When you
consider they have spent practically all season in first
place what else could it be?

Also consider that the NLDS may not start until
Friday October 5th this year, because it is still a
mathematical possibility for a 5 team tie at the end
of this final weekend of the regular season.

I for one am disappointed, even though I
have been saying since June that the NY Mets
are the worst first place team in baseball.
I wish they could have proven me wrong,
now they may do just that, by no longer
being a first place team after all.

Hope your baseball weekend is all you expected.

No comments: