Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stone Cold NFL Locks Week 1



I'm back for another season of football picks
and commentary. Last year I ended the season
with a record of 51-9 and a successful end with
my pick of the Giants as Superbowl Champions.
The .850 winning percentage is an improvement
over the previous seasons mark of .824, so this
season I will try and keep that upward trend by
improving on it once again. Here goes week 1:

1. Houston - Miami still needs to get feet wet.

2. New England - A repeat appearance in the
Super Bowl is in the cards for Brady & Co.

3. Philadelphia - The Browns honor the late Art
Modell in the only way they know how.

Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: