Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Friday, January 15, 2010

Laughable Moments

I couldn't think of a better title for this posting as
for me some of these stories couldn't get or seem any
better than they are.

We start with two former St. Louis Cardinal "LEGENDS"
that took Mark McGwires recent revelations and chewed
on them and then spit them out. A much deserved round
of applause for these two for telling it like it is.

Next comes one from outta NY that definitely has some
Giants fans wishing that they had never won the Super
Bowl against the Patriots a couple of years ago. As
crazy as it sounds you have to read this to understand.

And lastly I will leave you with a HI-larious video
of Peyton Manning nearly making a much bigger mistake
than any INT he has ever thrown. LOL (laugh out loud)
I though it was worth it!

No comments: