Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good Riddance

It seems that Mike Leach has just the
perfect surname if you ask me. I find it
beyond despicable that he was trying to
take Texas Tech to court to overturn his
suspension by the school to keep him from
coaching their bowl game. I hope the next
school he coach's at, a player he suspends,
takes him to court as well, and believe me
he will get another job real soon, but for
day he got exactly what he deserved.

What an absolute useless display of making
an off season move just for the sake of
making making a move, but then again I expect
nothing less from my bungling NY Mets.
Just for the record: the Jason Bay signing
for this amount of money is a BIG MISTAKE.

No comments: