Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Monday, November 19, 2007

Stop The Presses

NFL It's a amazing how some of the
more successful coordinators get head
coaching jobs and then can't even get
their teams to excel on the side of the
ball the were coordinators at.

Cases in point: Marvin Lewis an
excellent defensive coordinator in
Baltimore can't get his Bengals team
to stop a Pop Warner team. Norv
Turner won Super Bowls with the
Cowboys, revived the Chargers and
Dolphins offenses when he was there,
and his Chargers are grossly under
performing under his watch as head
coach. This list is longer, but I really
don't want bore you. I just wish I
could understand why. Maybe I
should ask Charlie Weiss.
NFL II / NCAA Football
I checked out the latest BCS rankings
tonight and noticed that even after
trouncing Buffalo 56-10 yesterday
and beating the Super Bowl Champs
the game before that, New England
wasn't able to crack the top 25.
I guess no BCS Bowl bid for them.
I don't get it, poor Bill Belicheck
those pols are biased anyway.
MLB Tom Glavine in essence just took
$5million less to sign a one year deal with
the Braves instead of allowing the second
year of his contract to kick in with the
NY Mets which was his option.
Things with the Mets must have been
real, real bad. Real, real bad.

No comments: