Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stone Cold "Super" Lock

82% is a nice number for correct number of
winning picks, 41-9 to be exact. I just
don't consider it good enough for them to
be called locks, but c'est la vie.
I do wish however to end my season with a
bang, and that is why I'm going with the
Green Bay Packers to end the 2010 NFL season
as Champions, and though I am not trying to
create a built in excuse should they lose,
I will say that a Steeler victory would not
come as a shock. The pick however is PACKERS !

Enjoy the Game !

1 comment:

John said...

Good pick. You also correctly predicted I would not win money on teh Superbowl squares. Congrats Swami! Thanks for the great football coverage this year.