Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thoughts

Not sure why but I've been keeping my eye
on the Texas Rangers all year and the one
thing I noticed ever since it looked like Ron
Washington was gonna get axed was that
once they hit .500, they stalled. One game
over one game under, over and over, for
about 30 of so games. Now they're three
games over, but how long will that last?

The NY Mets are pathetic. Want to know
what the problem is with that team?
No emotion whatsoever, NONE !

Joba went four tonight, and even though
his starts have been solid, I still say he
would be more valuable in the bullpen.
Especially when you get can beer league
guys like Sidney Ponson to beat the Mets
for you. Oh wait, They're horrible !

I'm not sure what's worse, Tiger beating
everyone and their mother during the
PGA season, or constantly analyzing
his recent knee surgery over and over
for the next 8 months.

LeBron to the Nets, or Knicks? How long
are we gonna beat that one to death?

SPAIN Euro 2008 Champs, Congrats!

No comments: