Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thinking Out Loud

When Greg Norman entered Sunday's
British open with the lead, it was the
eighth time in his career, and when
it was over he sill had only one victory
to show for it. This time however he
had plenty to be proud of, at 53 he
made many a young man look bad.

This Bret Farve thing is starting to wear
out it's welcome, but let's be fair, after the
season he had last year, I still think he
gets to call his shot, that is unless the
Packers have such short memories that
they don't remember the days of Don
Majkoowski.

Jason Taylor to the Redskins, no way that
surprises me, no way!

The Mets are making their fans feel like
Al Pacino in the Godafther III, especially
after blowing what is really noting short
of a solid well pitched game by Johan
Santana. Mumbling under their breathe
they must all be saying " Just when I think
I'm out, they pull me back in"

By the way, love him or hate him Derek Jeter
would have never mised 2nd base the way
Jose Reyes did tonight. Jose has alot to learn.

No comments: