Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sportspage Rejects

Super Bowl Tom Brady does his best impression
of Claude Rains (The Invisible Man), and Giselle
actually gets attention with her clothes on.
What does this have to do with X's and O's?
NFL It breaks my heart, but I can't even begin
to explain what's going on in Oakland Raiders
camp, other than to say that Al Davis has everything
under control. Hence the expression "There's a
method to his madness". I say that respectfully
of course, I'm a fan. Just a confused one right now.
NBA The NY Knicks have won five of their last
seven games. I wonder how much of that has to do
with the absence of Stephon Marbury, or how much
of it has to do with the fact that the Miami Heat and
Minnesota Timberwolves are so bad that they now
realize they have no shot at the first overall draft pick.
Golf It seems odd to me that such a big deal was made
over the "lynching" comment towards Tiger Woods and
the "Noose" on the cover of Golf Magazine, but very
little was made outside of the Golf world.
NHL Is Sidney Crosby that much a better player than
Alexander Ovechkin or is it that the reason he seems
more popular is because has more teeth than him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Santana is coming your way in a pretty reasonable package! I hope the O's get more for Bedard than the Twins accepted. I really hope they don't get rid of Roberts for a couple of 4th and 5th starters. Any thought on what my dysfunctional Birds are doing this offseason?