Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Keyboard Special.....And Locks

Yes, I know you miss the sound of my voice,
but just think back to the days when there
was no internet, and heaven forbid they used
typewriters. Well this post is a combo of
thoughts and my so called Stone Cold Locks.
Matsuzaka last night was brilliant, it kinda
justifies his regular season success, and the
money it costs the Red Sox to have him.
The Pacman Jones scenario is only overshadowed
by the sheer stupidity of Travis Henry.
It was nice to hear that they might have the
thug piece of garbage that shot Darrent Williams.
And admit it, you truly are surprised by the
Dolphins and Falcons, and so am I.

Last week 2-1 and again and my season total thus
far is much too woeful to mention. So here we
go again. Minnesota, Jets, Washington.
Yes they seem easy, but look at the surprises so
far this season, I don't think anything is easy
anymore

No comments: