Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's See Take Two

I guess the posts here have been a little less
frequent than some would like so I'll do my best
to try and catch up again, Sorry.
Why don't they just fire Willie Randolph and get
it over already? This is getting just a little too
overdone, but I warn you, you tried to get rid of
Tom Coughlin too, and aren't you glad you didn't?
Game 7 in New Orleans and after getting blown
out three times in that building the Spurs won.
That's why the Spurs are the Spurs, unflappable.
The Knicks got the number six pick in the draft,
GOOD, at least they can't screw up the number
one pick. It's alot easier to do than it looks.
Jason Taylor wants to act after his football career
is over. I think he might get an early start if he
messes with the Tuna. Quick tip, Dancing isn't
the same as acting Jason.
Lance Berkman is hitting an insane .388 with
16 Hr's and 44 Rbi's, that's sick and he's no fluke.

No comments: