Sports talk, and articles for the thinker. Reach me at MadStorkSports@yahoo.com with your thoughts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

NFL Stone Cold Frigid Locks

Photo: Dennis Grombkowski/GETTY IMAGES

I included the word frigid to my title this week
because I feel as though my picks have been more
cold, and frigid, than locks, as in guarantees.
Of course there are no sure things in life, but
some of these losses have been a little silly to
be fair, and I hope to end the season with better
luck, if there is such a thing, so here goes:

1. Ravens - Gotta ride the Andrew Luck Express

2. Lions - They Su-h-re need this

3. New England - Just another business trip for Brady

Upset Alert: I got a funny feeling the Raiders take
down the Packers today. Either that or I got gas.



Don't Believe In Plays, Believe In Players - Al Davis

No comments: